Chris JeffcoatOwner/Partner & CFO
Chris Jeffcoat Owner/Partner & CFO
Chris is a resident of Lake Harding located in Salem, AL. He graduated Columbus Technical College in 1989 with a degree in Electronics Technology and he was the 1st employee hired when A-1 opened its doors back in February 1989.
Chris started out as the service technician and has risen within the company to become CFO and an Owner/Partner. Chris oversees the Service, Admin and Lease Upgrade Sales for current customers.
He enjoys anything involving being on the water and can normally be found out on his boat most weekends. Sports, especially College Football play a big part in Chris’s life and he has led the charge for A-1’s donations to local youth sports and the Make a Wish Foundation.
Work Related Education:
- Certified in Repairing all Hasler Mailing and Inserting Equipment
- Certified in Repairing most Neopost/Quadient Mailing and Inserting Equipment
Special Experiences, Courses, Classes and Career Related Offices Held:
- Graduate of Leadership Phenix City 2005
- Graduate of Leadership Columbus 2006
- Served on the Phenix City Russell County AL, Chamber of Commerce’s Board of Director’s
- Past 4 Year Board Member of AIMED (Association of Independent Mailing Equipment Dealers)
- Has attended multiple Intercity Visits for the Columbus GA Chamber of Commerce
- Regularly Attends US Postal Forums
- Has attended International Postal Forums in Germany 3 times